sábado, maio 24, 2008

In July

I´m staring at a slide
That I have 5 seconds to see
And I´m looking at this chest
But it´s all black and white to me

I write "It´s pneumonia?"
But now you're 3 slides down,
Oh wait!
Now I think I'm useless
I'm nothing but a foolish clown, and I say

That I will study in July
In July
I said I will study in July
In July

I'd take another glance, take a look, but who's timing is you
Ohh, I need at least another minute, but it's nothing new
Yeah yeah, my face was all red, but now I think it's turning blue
When you say: "Sorry that I failed you,
It's you who has done the poo", but I cry out

I will study in July
In July
I said I will study in July
In July

cover de Timbaland ft OneRepublic - Apologise

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

fantastico!

Unknown disse...

devíamos fazer um cd tipo amateur transplants

Equilibrista disse...

Eu só tenho a dizer que apesar dos motivos não serem os melhores, e a letra não auspicie bons momentos futuros, ficou fabuloso!