domingo, abril 06, 2008

Creepy woman

Creepy woman, crawling down the street
Creepy woman, the kind that makes me screech
Creepy woman
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as bad as you
Mercy

Creepy woman, I'll never pardon me
Creepy woman, I couldn't help see
Creepy woman
I'll have nightmares with you, you see
Won't you get away from me?
Wow

Creepy woman, here's a task
Creepy woman, wear a mask
Creepy woman, hide in a cave for me
Creepy woman, no no no
Creepy woman, just fade away
Creepy woman, stay away from me
'Cause I fear you, get a new face
Just leave me baby, I have a mace


Creepy woman, don't walk on by
Creepy woman, you make me cry
Creepy woman, please walk away, hey...okay
If that's the way it must be, okay
I guess I'll go on home, it's late
There'll be tomorrow night, but wait
What do I see?
Is she walking back to me?
No! She's walking back to me!
Oh, oh, Creepy woman



letra do original


Só quero dizer que their-matoo inspirou-me... hmm aquelas queratoses actínicas... yummy!

Sem comentários: